Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Chance to Post in 2010...

Today is the last day of 2010! It's my last chance to make a post that will go under the year 2o10... So I'm taking an advantage of it :)

I thought I'd take time to wish you all a
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hope you have a great 2011, and that it's even better than 2010! If you're new to this blog and your resolution is to go vegetarian, you've come to the right place. My resolution is to post more here!

So for now, enjoy the fireworks and celebrations and such

I do not own this picture

AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2 comments:

  1. a happy new year to you too madam! old pangs spy or something. i don't know that song...i think it's old. everyone sings it on tv specials at new years though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I'm sorry, i tried to be a veg head, but i just couldn't do it! :( BUT i luvv the blog! i'm also Cassidy's sister! Not a teenager yet but can i still read your blog even if i am 10? And in case your wondering, i'm the pink pair of sneakers in Cass's picture!

    ~Corrina<3<3

    ReplyDelete