Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy World Vegetarian Day!

Hey guys! Today (October 1st) is World Vegetarian Day! Whoo hoo!!

So how have you guys celebrated? I haven't done anything, since I nearly forgot! Yesterday in my Biology/Health class, we started a project on how today's food affects us, the environment, and animals. I don't know if you have heard of it, but there is a documentary called Food Inc., and it's about how food has changed over the past 50 years more than it has in the past 1,000. It also showed how animals are raised in farms that are more like factories nowadays, which made a lot of people cringe...

It's quite ironic that we started this project the day before World Vegetarian Day, huh?

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been pretty busy with starting high school and what not. Oh, I thought I should make a resoulution for World Vegetarian Day, so here it is:

My World Vegetarian Day Resolution: Post on my blog more!!

HAPPY WORLD VEGETARIAN DAY EVERYONE!!!

4 comments:

  1. awwwwesome :) I didn't know there was such thing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! That's quite cool! I never knew it existed! Ooh, and for some reason I accidentally stopped following your blog. :/ Take care♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no clue there was a WVD. Oh, well, happy world vegetarian day! (three days later!)

    ReplyDelete