Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Vegan-ism

Just for fun, I'm going to be a vegan for one day a week! That means no animal products one day of each week. I'm not planning on going vegan (with my life the way it is right now, I couldn't do it!), but I think it would be fun to do it one day a week, just to see what its like! So, I'll blog what happened on that day; I'll probably have some more vegan recipes coming now! Anyway, vegans: enjoy the recipes! And vegetarians: now you'll know what to cook for your vegan friends!

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Hmm, that sounds like an interesting challenge. I think I'll try it!

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah I've been so used to signing my name Gabrielle lately! ugh sorry

    Gobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addie, You won the contest from 2 friday's ago. Could you send me your mailing address in an e-mail so I could send your prize to you? I wanted to make sure you knew you won! :)

    ReplyDelete