Monday, March 29, 2010

I've been tagged!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in forever... been busy! Anyway, today I am going to take a break from talking about vegetarianism to do a thing called tagging! I got tagged by my friend, Gabrielle. You can find her blog here! So, here's the tag!

What do you say when you're really nervous?
Ummm... ummm... uhhh...

Do you believe in love/have you ever been in love?
Yeah I do believe in love :) But I haven't been in love

Have you ever met a famous person?
*sigh* no...

How would you describe your own personal Prince Charming:
Hmm that's pretty difficult. I guess a nice guy treats me with respect, and has a good sense of humor!

If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what kind of animal would you be?
Another tough one! Umm I guess a cat...

Who's your favorite Disney Princess:
Cinderella!

(Fill in the blank with a fact about yourself; it can be mulitple words) I've never ____ before
I've never met Taylor Swift before. (but I hope to someday!)

What's your best friend's first name/nickname:
Gobby, Gob, Gobsey... she has lots.

Favorite song in the whole wide world:
Man, this is a hard tag! I have a lot! I'll write two of them: American Honey, Lady Antebellum, and I'd Lie, Taylor Swift

And the rules of tagging say that you have to write your own questions for the people you tag to fill out. Here are the ones I came up with!

What is the best year of you life so far?

An interesting fact that you think not many people know?

Favorite class in school?

Favorite pet's name? (can be a pet from the past or present)

If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you take with you?

What do you believe the meaning of life is?

If you could do anything and not die/get in trouble for it, what would you do?

What is your favorite number?

That's it for my tag!
I tag:
Adrienne
Alina
Skleein

Have fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment